Breaking News
recent

How To Edit Backlight Photograph - Photoshop Tutorial



How to Edit Backlight Photo. In this post I will show how I edit my backlight photo step by step using photoshop cs 5. I add some layer for make clear backlight,toning,and fake backlight. I record the video editing using Camtasia Studio. Here the photo before:

And this the photo after :


And then I flip and crop that photo into:


This is the video editing step by step
Sour: azalaka

You can download the PSD file for FREE


Download
Free PSD File
Size : 9,46 MB




Yobby Rony

Yobby Rony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment for complaints and inquiries. We apologize if we do not reply to your comments, because we can not get online 24 hours. So please remain patient because you keep your comments we read. Regards admin

Powered by Blogger.